This episode, I’m joined by the Founder and CEO of Warmup Inbox and Dabble Ventures Mike Benson to discuss how he built a product in three days that later sold for millions of dollars, when he knew that his startup was going to be successful, and the challenges that rapid growth brings.
Mike Benson built and grew Warmup Inbox from the ground up, a product that is used by thousands of companies and was acquired by private equity for millions of dollars.
Following his successful exit, Mike now searches for gaps in markets that venture capitalists won’t touch and builds sustainable profitable businesses within them. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Cache Flow:
- The disadvantages of service-based sales models.
- How to find new contacts.
- How to stop your cold emails from getting marked as spam.
- The challenges scaling with rapid growth brings.
- How to know if your startup has potential.
- Issues indie hackers often face.
- What makes a successful startup.
- The process of selling your startup.
- Warmup Inbox
- Dabble Ventures
- Scale AI
Connect with Mike Benson:
Connecting with the host: Brian Dainis on Linktree