This episode, I’m joined by the cofounder of Technically Media Chris Wink to discuss the most important aspects of employer brand marketing, the future of societal and influencer practices, and how storytelling shapes our world.
Chris Wink is the cofounder of Technically Media, a digital media company best known for its community of technology professionals Technical.ly, and local nonprofit and philanthropy news site Generocity.org.
Chris’s expertise is in storytelling and convening, with a special focus on workplace culture, employer brand and employee value proposition, and he closely follows economic and workforce trends and best practices. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Cache Flow:
- The most important aspects of employer brand marketing.
- New trends in the employer brand marketing space.
- Different drawbacks of being a remote worker.
- The decline of entrepreneurship in recent generations.
- The power of storytelling for startups.
- What startups need to succeed.
- Journalist and influencer best practices.
- The nature of social media platforms.
- Technical.ly – Generocity
- Principles For Dealing With the Changing World Order: Why Nations Succeed and Fail
Connect with Chris Wink:
Connecting with the host:
- Brian Dainis on LinkedIn